Tuesday, June 3, 2008

reflection on lake shore and rose garden

Yesterday we  went to Lake Shore in Oakland . Its by Lake Merritt , we went walking around Lake Shore asking people questions . It was kind of fun, but then it was boring walking around asking people if they mind if we interview them. some would just say no. Like this one guy I asked if I could  interview him. He said it was  okay, but that he had to leave in five minutes. And when I asked, If he minded If I used the voice recorder, he said he had to leave I got  mad because of that.


Later on the same day the teachers took us to the rose garden, I didn't know that Oakland had  rose garden.  I wonder why they don't have one in East Oakland. But  to get to the rose garden, we had to walk for a really long time. But on the way to the rose garden we saw this building with  things made out of stones. It looked really nice, I  wish my house looked that good.

No comments: