Wednesday, May 28, 2008

what i don't like about oakland

what i done like about Oakland , is that if some one wants to jump you they need their friends  to help them to jump somebody. i remember like it was yesterday when i first got jump it was four guys on  one , trying to jack me for my CD player. i was fighting back but remember it was four on  one. i was tiny back then, when they  jumped me i was in the sixth grade. i was really skinny and short, the four guys had the advantage , thanks to this one guy the guys left running, because the guy said if they didn't leave me alone he was going to call the cops. and they left running. after that happened the guy asked me if i was okay,and i answered him that i was okay, and i told him thank you. he said it was okay, i went running to my house and told my mom what had happened.

No comments: